Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sadness

I discovered this fabulous website through a girl at work. When playing with pictures, I wanted a website that would do cutsie stuff to my pics..but not one that charged me an arm and a leg to do it. Soooo... I was told to 'picnik it'. HARK!! I was introduced to countless hours playing with family pics..editing..making subway art.. just in my zone. When I checked my email this am (cup of coffee in my hands..still fuzzy eyed), I was saddened to read the email informing me that my beloved site was closing April 19th of this year.



The good news is today through that date..all features are now free (including 'Premium' features that required payment prior to today). If you were one who purchased 'Premium' features, you should be reimbursed in full.. see site for details. Until April..I plan on fully utilizing this site.. with a tissue in hand. :*) Thank you, Google for such a great site!

No comments:

Post a Comment