Sunday, December 25, 2011

DIY Painted Glass. Grab your paint pens!

Painting glass is so easy and FUN for all (except those who have butterfingers and tend to drop things..heh)

All you need is:
Clean glass *you don't want to paint over anything old & funky*
Paint Pens
Embellishments
Adhesive if you use embellishments

Steps
1-Clean glass
2-Open Pens (keep pens away from clothes--I'm here to tell ya it will STAIN)
3-Create!!
4-Allow to dry

I have only done these for decorative purposes.. I've yet to find a good sealer that would allow me to paint and then (a) wash in the dishwasher (b) not cause a cloudy/smudgy look (c) totally ruin the creation I was so proud of. If y'all find something good, puh-LEASE let me know what you've used.

The link below shows some of the different things I've done.
Have fun & be creative!!

http://sweetfairytaleprincesscreations.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=8841572

No comments:

Post a Comment