Sunday, December 25, 2011

Remodeled Doll House? Why yes..yes I will!

I found these dollhouses at a yard sale and just loved them..but had NO idea what to do with them. They sat in my garage for awhile... then HARK! After hours of googling 'painted dollhouse'...'diy dollhouse'...'paint the dollhouse pretty'...'for the LOVE give me an idea for these dollhouses'..
So after many failed attempts at finding what I wanted on Google Images, I decided to spray paint & decorate them however I pleased for a dear friends little girls..
P-R-O-J-E-C-T!
I found the cutest color blue..painted both then just went to town, decorating with embellished stickers, scrapbook paper, and that *magical* stuff called Mod Podge. I'm super proud of these little happy houses.
And, I'm sure they'll look adorable in their rooms!

No comments:

Post a Comment